Martial Arts in Naperville, IL
Welcome to World Class Tae Kwon Do, the leading provider of martial arts classes in Naperville and Aurora. Here you will find information on all of our exciting martial arts classes, including:
- Kids Martial Arts Classes – Children gain focus, self-confidence, and respect while learning Tae Kwon Do in a fun, active setting.
- Adult Martial Arts Classes – Adults improve their physical fitness and relieve stress in a positive, encouraging environment.
- Little Tigers Classes – Preschoolers and kindergarteners burn off excess energy while gaining greater focus and self-control.
- Family Classes – Families spend quality time together in an activity everyone can participate in and enjoy.
How does World Class Tae Kwon Do stack up?
Over 15 Years of Teaching Experience
- Professional instructors
- Modern, state-of-the-art facilities
- Conveniently located, serving Naperville and Aurora
- A positive and encouraging atmosphere
We are committed to teaching the highest quality martial arts in an atmosphere of positive energy and respect.
In addition to learning the technical aspects of Tae Kwon Do, character development and leadership skills are two very important elements of truly understanding the martial arts. Therefore, our training also focuses on developing skills valuable in daily life: cooperation, respect, self-control, and confidence.
Personal Attention For Every Student
We know the impact a good teacher can have on a student. Our instructors are patient and enthusiastic, and teach with a perfect blend of discipline and fun. Our instructors are dedicated to helping every student become the best that they can be.
Clean and Safe Facility
We take pride in our school and work hard to provide a clean and safe place for families to learn Tae Kwon Do.
World Class Tae Kwon Do is the leading provider of martial arts instruction for children, adults, and families in Naperville and Aurora.
Head Instructor Master Dennis Polanski and School Director Master TJ Eskew studied Tae Kwon Do directly under Grand Master Sun Ki Chong, former US National Team Head Coach and founder of World Class Tae Kwon Do (one of the top martial arts organizations in the country, with five locations in Buffalo, NY and additional locations throughout the United States).
Now, with Grand Master Chong’s support and over 15 years of teaching experience, Master Polanski and Master Eskew are excited to share their knowledge and enthusiasm for Tae Kwon Do with the Naperville community.
World Class Tae Kwon Do’s philosophy is that martial arts is about self improvement as well as self defense. This is evident in our teaching methods. Our instructors focus on teaching “life skills” just as much as physical techniques. We help students of all levels to gain increased focus, confidence, and determination that they can apply to all areas of their life.